- Early series 8th April - 8th July
- Late series 22nd July - 21st October
- Midgebite series 28th April - 18th August
- Super Series 29th April - 14th October
The Midgebite series is for experienced sailors and often oeprates without a safety boat. Participants tend to be club racers camping overnight in preparation for fleet racing on Sunday.
The Super Series is extremely popular with families as everyone can participate using different boat classes. Many members will camp on the Saturday night preceding a Super Series race and hold a social in the club house.
The format is two short handicap races in the morning followed by a single handicap pursuit race in the afternoon. In a pursuit race, boats start at different times, depending on their handicaps with the aim that they should all finish at the same time.
Where small numbers are involved, several fleets may start together:
- Enterprise - most popular double hander class sailed at the club.
- Mirror - a dedicated fleet tend to sail single handed, but double handed entries are always welcome.
- Lasers - most popular single hander class sailed at the club with 4.7, Radial and Full rigs.
- Solo - a single hander with a strong club following.
- Junior - junior members single hander any class of boat handicap.
Fleet Series Sundays (except where noted below)
- Fleet Racing (Ent, Laser, Mirror, Solo, Junior) 1100 +B2B
- Open Handicap 1400 +B2B
First Sunday of the month (8 Apr, 6 May, 1 Jul, 5 Aug, 7Oct)
- Open Handicap 1100 +B2B
- Fleet Racing (Ent, Laser, Mirror, Solo, Junior) 1400 +B2B
Separate class starts will be used when >3 class boats.
Super Series Sundays (29 Apr, 13 May, 3 Jun, 15 Jul, 12 Aug, 16 Sep, 14 Oct)
- Open Handicap 1030 +B2B
- Pursuit (personal Handicap) 1400
Midgebite Series Saturdays at 1700
The club's main annual event takes place over the English bank holiday weekend in August and attracts a large number of Enterprise sailors from all over the country and a significant group of Mirror sailors.
In addition to the excellent competitive sailing the club hosts a ceilidh with dinner and a bar on the Saturday night which is fun social evening for competitors and supporters.